1ST ANNUAL MSDEER DAY!!!

LadyHunter

Staff member
1st ANNUAL MSDEER DAY!!
May 22, 2010
Holmes County State Park, Durant, MS
Pavilion 3

Come on out an join all your MSDEER friends for a fun meal and get together! Swap those stories face to face. Put a face with the screen name! Met new friends and get reaquanited with old ones. We will all have a good time and raise money for "A Hunt Above" at the same time!
At this time it looks like we will be having crawfish and trimmings and also Burgers, sausage, etc and trimmings for those that dont eat crawfish. Menu is subject to change.
This is a family event so bring, Wives, Husbands, kids!

$20.00 per person, children under 10 $10.00
The price includes a meal and a donation to "A Hunt Above"

The park charges $3.00 per vehicle to enter. If you wish to bring a boat and launch it is $7.00 per day for those not staying in cabins, and is trolling motor only.
You can find more information at http://www.reserveamerica.com Look under MS and you will find the park and all its facilities there.

We will be giving some fun awards to current deer and turkey contest winners. Bring items to donate for a silent auction, proceeds going to "A Hunt Above".

We will start a list of everyone attending, you may pay Smacko and make checks payable to "A Hunt Above".

If you have any questions just let us know, also suggestions. Come on yall... Lets have fun at the 1st Annual MSDEER DAY!!!

terry08

LadyHunter,

Thanks for all you do. You will be blessed more than you will ever know for supporting a charity such as
A Hunt Above. The Children Are The Future Of This World and those with Disabilities are Stronger Than Most.

Mike and His Team do a wonderful Service To This Country and it's Children. I hope Everyone will step up to the plate and GIVE what you can for this Great Organization.

LadyHunter

Staff member
terry08":39jtf40x said:
LadyHunter,

Thanks for all you do. You will be blessed more than you will ever know for supporting a charity such as
A Hunt Above. The Children Are The Future Of This World and those with Disabilities are Stronger Than Most.

Mike and His Team do a wonderful Service To This Country and it's Children. I hope Everyone will step up to the plate and GIVE what you can for this Great Organization.

Terry I feel that I am already blessed in my life. I have all my children and grandchildren and they are healthy. My blessings are to numerous to name. I was blessed the day I found this site, and I have made great friends here. I sure hope you are coming to the MSDEER DAY! I look forward to meeting everyone!

terry08

All the Big Bucks in MS could not keep me away. Look forward to meeting everone and having a Great Time... :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

A

Anonymous

Aww man i am sad that I won't be able to come :(

Would be nice to meet yall when I'm over in July!

LadyHunter

Staff member
calebowhunter":s68jsp3o said:

I have the MS Watermelon Festival in July!! You can be my guest there... when r u coming??

A

Anonymous

LadyHunter":liti18da said:
calebowhunter":liti18da said:

I have the MS Watermelon Festival in July!! You can be my guest there... when r u coming??

Trying to come over the end of June for 2 weeks :D

ree_countrygirl

calebowhunter":15lzmnik said:
LadyHunter":15lzmnik said:
calebowhunter":15lzmnik said:

we need to hang out while ur here if u aint to busy w/ ur man :W:

ok, back to topic. i cant wait for the msdeer day. i told my boss i needed off today

A

Anonymous

ree_countrygirl":1blo11x4 said:
calebowhunter":1blo11x4 said:
LadyHunter":1blo11x4 said:
calebowhunter":1blo11x4 said:

Of course! He will be working during the week and I will defo make time :thumbsup:

ree_countrygirl

calebowhunter":3f9rugts said:
ree_countrygirl":3f9rugts said:
LadyHunter":3f9rugts said:

Of course! He will be working during the week and I will defo make time :thumbsup:

awesome!!! ok now hurry up n get here!

LadyHunter

Staff member
chadbragg":2luvqaj5 said:
I will be working:~(
Shoulda made it the weekend before.... Maybe I can catch it next year!!!

Im sorry you cant be there. Several of us that were puting it together had something on the 15th so that is why we went with the 22nd. we will take pic.....

chadbragg

I might just drive up from Grand Isle... It would prolly be about a 4hr drive. What time is it gonna start? Is there any where there to spend the night? I would have to over night one night...

saddaddykiller

chadbragg":2a90bsrp said:
I might just drive up from Grand Isle... It would prolly be about a 4hr drive. What time is it gonna start? Is there any where there to spend the night? I would have to over night one night...

from grand isle im thinking 6 or 7 hour drive one way to be honest

LadyHunter

Staff member
chadbragg":3fukxvfs said:

We will start about 11 maybe earlier, and eat about 12 or so, and yes they have cabins and campgrounds.
http://www.reserveamerica.com