2014 Squirrel, Sasquatch, and Ivory Billed Woodpecker Hunts

Bullie

QSMA Hunts 2014-2015
Looks like our first hunt will be the 13-14th of December.
The 5th Annual Arkansas Squirrel, Sasquatch, and Ivory Billed Woodpecker Hunt will be MLK Weekend January 17-19.
We can get another one in around Christmas maybe. Lemme know if you are planning on going. I got a little firewood today but we will need some more.

Bullie

Re: 2014 Squirrel, Sasquatch, and Ivory Billed Woodpecker Hu

For the new folks... This is sort of an open invite to go on a great squirrel hunt/adventure! We have a great place to stay and it ends up being a cheap out of state hunt if you make more than one trip. Other than the lic and getting there...the only thing it costs is your part of the food.

glenn

I wish I could go, but I already have family commitments that weekend. Hopefully I can work out something with you before the season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullie

I hope we can make a hunt Glenn. We are gonna make several Arkansas trips. Good hunting...flat land... easy...

Dawg

Bullie":36umedzu said:
For the new folks... This is sort of an open invite to go on a great squirrel hunt/adventure! We have a great place to stay and it ends up being a cheap out of state hunt if you make more than one trip. Other than the lic and getting there...the only thing it costs is your part of the food.
Could u pm me more info on this event

glenn

Bullie":3f8eafjz said:
I hope we can make a hunt Glenn. We are gonna make several Arkansas trips. Good hunting...flat land... easy...

Dustin and I might be able to make a hunt on that Saturday morning after all. It's been several years since I have made a trip up there to visit with some of my family in the area, so I might try to do both in a day, hunt that morning and visit that afternoon. If I can work it out I will let you know. It would be Dustin, myself, and of course Shiloh. I might even be able to get a cousin, or 2 to tag along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baker8425