2019-2020 deer contest

huntall

like i said ...im not going to be able to join but i always like seeing the contest competitive part of it in fun. why dont yall keep up with what yall kill and give an extra 10 days or so till deadline. like said above....its not going to be to many hunting till cools off some anyway. i think the contest is a good way to draw in more visiting and posting . yall can do it

gtk

Staff member
We've been sending out newsletters, we will continue to see if we can reach folks.
Blackbeard, I have yet to receive a newsletter. I checked spam folders too. Maybe the emails aren't reaching everyone? Do you have the MX records setup for msdeer net/com?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Odd that most of the emails are being labeled as potential spam. I'll look into it more.

Reactions: jv

LadyHunter

Staff member
I got the first one I think, I checked spam folders and can't find any others. I also wonder if a lot of the email addresses are no longer valid.

flipper

If yall have another spot for the competition you can count me in.
Welcome Bignasty! Not sure if we’re having the contest. It’s just for fun, bragging, and smack talk anyway, and we can all still do that. It’s just fun to do it as a team. We are glad to have you!

Bignasty

I appreciate it. Well I don’t know how much I can share that y’all don’t already know. I have a 10 year old that loves to share all of his kills

Reactions: jv

Latest posts