A New Season

flipper

Another deer season is upon us. Some have been hunting for 2 months now. I am full of hope for success this year. So many nice young bucks and I know there must be some trophies out there. I have seen numerous deer mostly on the morning hunts when I am walking the property. Mostly does and some young bucks, but I have seen a couple of good ones. As the season progresses, the excitement will increase. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I know many have sacrificed so much so I can do what I love to do. First Responders included. For that, there are no words of gratitude sufficient. I hope to take time to do some daily posts about my hunting adventures. There's always something to appreciate and share. Stand by for more!!!!!

chadbragg

flipper":1byb9zen said:
Another deer season is upon us. Some have been hunting for 2 months now. I am full of hope for success this year. So many nice young bucks and I know there must be some trophies out there. I have seen numerous deer mostly on the morning hunts when I am walking the property. Mostly does and some young bucks, but I have seen a couple of good ones. As the season progresses, the excitement will increase. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I know many have sacrificed so much so I can do what I love to do. First Responders included. For that, there are no words of gratitude sufficient. I hope to take time to do some daily posts about my hunting adventures. There's always something to appreciate and share. Stand by for more!!!!!
I look forward to more! I wish I could write better. I haven't missed but maybe 10 days since Sept 27th. I've seen while on stand 57 different bucks, 4 of which I have shot (lost 1 opening day). I haven't shot a doe because of spotted fawns and now the approaching rut. I have had a remarkable season and it's just beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyHunter

Staff member
While I have not hunted as many days as usual, I have had some very good hunts. Some days lately the woods have been so still and quiet it's surreal. I have seen does, but they all still had fawns, and small bucks. I moved some stands around this year, plus we picked up a new small tract we are learning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts