Anyone been shooting their bows yet?

LadyHunter

Staff member
I still use my compound, it's old, but I like it and I'm use to it. I need to check the string, and I might take it in and crank it up a notch. It's become easy for me to pull back as my strength has increased.
The current mosquito crop is going to determine how much I bow hunt, as well as the heat. Most of my bow stands lie along the creek.

jv

I still use my compound, it's old, but I like it and I'm use to it. I need to check the string, and I might take it in and crank it up a notch. It's become easy for me to pull back as my strength has increased.
The current mosquito crop is going to determine how much I bow hunt, as well as the heat. Most of my bow stands lie along the creek.
Wish I could use my compound bow but that looking impossible, haven’t tried to cock my cross bow yet but ever since I had my surgery and all the complications from it I have lost most of my strength.

Rancher

We are extremely late in starting to shoot our bows due to being busy with a litter of lab pups.. Have to get us some new targets come to think about it. I’m hoping to start next week once targets come in.

Reactions: jv

Latest posts