Asking Prayer For HIS Direction

Just Plain Tim

I know I'm new here and don't really know anyone yet, but I ask for Prayer.
I've been in a bad place for a while since my divorce, (way too long) and ended up moving to a place I HATE. I've been trying to move for a long time. My youngest son is hitting that age where he's wanting to move off on his own, so the only hold on me here is now gone.
I'm asking for Prayer for His will and direction. I know where I Want to be, but I'm praying for where He wants me to be. I learned moving here that a lot of times the Lord will let us do our thing, but one little choice might mean a decades long consequence.
Thank you for your patience and prayer.

glenn

You’ve got my prayers. I think you will find this is one of the most compassionate and caring groups of hunters on the internet. Over the years they have gotten me through some bad times.

Just Plain Tim

You’ve got my prayers. I think you will find this is one of the most compassionate and caring groups of hunters on the internet. Over the years they have gotten me through some bad times.
I'm not sure why but the hunting sites I've followed over the years, two in particular have had the kindest, most Faith rooted people I've met.
It's a comfort being able to ask for prayer without people mocking you for it. I get that a Lot where I live right now.

Just Plain Tim

Prayers sent your way. Just follow what your heart is telling you.
Following my heart is what got me in trouble. That's why I'm asking prayer for HIS direction. My dream is to move back to MS. I gave up on the idea of going back to CO. Place is completely different from when I was growing up. Place is turning into little Kalifornia.....
I've family from both sides in MS. It's where I want to go, but that may not be where the Lord leads, but it's where my thoughts have been taking me all these years.

Just Plain Tim

A blessing presented, and now this.

First off I'm praying for ALL of you going through hard times, and now facing hardship because of the current mess. I wish you well, and I'm praying for each, and every one of you.

I also ask prayer again for work. I may, or may not be working after 5:00pm tomorrow because of a mandatory shut down of 'Non Essential' businesses in Phoenix.
I work alone, little or no contact with other people, BUT my employers might be affected which affects me and my son.

Technically I work at my own residence, within my 'own' property on what could be considered a self contained, enclosed mini-ranch. And we do provide food to the community, so I am seriously praying. Not just for myself, but for all those affected.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, doesn't matter if you're new or not...you are always welcome to ask for a prayer. Wish all the best during your time of unrest.

Latest posts