Baiting 20-21

LeonRich

Has anyone hear any new proprosals for 20-21 on baiting of deer. Rumor is there will be NO FEEDING in entire state.. Please respond

stickers

I sure hope that rumor becomes reality. Should have never been legalized in the first place. It will be difficult to "to put the toothpaste back in the tube" though.

LeonRich

I thought the same thing RANCHER but they still closed quite a few counties last year even with protest from the CO-OP's. I assume we will have to wait for the next legislator session or is there a link that we can keep up with that shows proposals that will come up this session(?). thanks for ya'll input.

jbullard1

Staff member
I thought the same thing RANCHER but they still closed quite a few counties last year even with protest from the CO-OP's. I assume we will have to wait for the next legislator session or is there a link that we can keep up with that shows proposals that will come up this session(?). thanks for ya'll input.
Ms legislature is in session now

LeonRich

Spoke to a friend who’s club is in the zones where u can’t feed. He said deer came to the food plots a lot more than yrs before. My main concern would be during bow hunting. Feedeing gives you a better than average chance. I don’t shoot 50 + yds like some hunters do & I don’t want to shoot a crossbow

jv

Has anyone hear any new proprosals for 20-21 on baiting of deer. Rumor is there will be NO FEEDING in entire state.. Please respond
The last thing I saw on baiting is this map that shows the counties that allow no baiting (shown in yellow)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600881195458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600881195458.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts