Deer Processors in Your Area

terry08

The Buck Shop
Pocohontas Ms
Owner / Mike Triplett
601-364-5001
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Mon. Thru Sat.
12:00 PM Till 8:00 PM Sun.

First Class Processor / Meat Returned In Five Days Guaranteed.

jtm1972

Hello
I am new to the forum wanted to say hello and I really enjoy reading the replys. I own a deer processing shop in McHenry, MS near Wiggins. My # is 601-928-3554 or 601-928-8295. If I can help anyone please let me know!

SlinginArrows

I didn't see this one listed.

Byhalia Deer Processing
Logan Dean. 901-299-8505
on old 78 hwy about a mile west of byhalia rd.

He's done one deer of mine and has another now. Really nice guy. Prices are a little steep at times. $59 basic package, $15 to skin, $50 to gut.

jturmanator

Is it just me or has deer processing prices sky rocketed over the past 5 years?

I paid $208 to have a 185lb buck ground up in link sausage. They also cleaned and cut horns off too though.

Limb Hanger

Dwight's Hwy 18 North close to Raymond if you are coming from Jackson it will be on left before you get to Raymond, if you are coming from Utica it will be on the right past Raymond.
Best I have ever had hands down.

LadyHunter

Staff member
Add this one to the list. I have used them the last two years and by far the best processed meat I have ever had. Best sausage I ever had made. Reasonable prices and good turn around time.

Rut'n & Cut'n
Jason May
601-624-2255
Hwy 27
Crystal Springs

schoolmarm

Nomad 32":1b5sexpb said:
SanSing Meat Processors
HWY. 82 West
Webster County near Mathiston, MS
(662) 263-8228

Best smoked sausage I ever ate!

Amen to that. My son got me started with Sansings when he was getting pepper jack Smoked sausage. Best I've ever eated. Will carry several to them this year..

lee racing

Limb Hanger":1iw098wn said:
Dwight's Hwy 18 North close to Raymond if you are coming from Jackson it will be on left before you get to Raymond, if you are coming from Utica it will be on the right past Raymond.
Best I have ever had hands down.

I must agree! I worked at the outfitter for 3 years and i am NOT eating a darn thing from there thats all i am saying.

dwight's has really impressed me the last 2 years.

terry08

Like JB1 stated. My skinning rack is a big oak out back, grinder, sausage stuffer, vacuum sealer and slicer in the kitchen. I have used the Buck Shop on 49 Hwy. at Pocahontas and Mike does a fabulous job. But the prices are off the chart for me. Plus I can adjust seasoning & fat to meat ratio to my taste and liking. Plus I love to smell the aroma from the smoke house. It teases the neighbors across the road.

acman

Jim Gunter he is in longview just outside of pontotoc, ms does and great job just does ground meat, steaks, roast and sausage not smoked sausage reasonable price will look for phone and address and post later

Latest posts