Dinner anyone?

hungryhuntergirl

A group of us are going to meet Monday at el sombrero in Clinton at 7, anyone that wants to come is welcome!! Thanks for all the support over the years y'all!! :) I will stay on the site from Texas of course and hopefully I can find a good club to join and I still have access to a friends land I can hunt when I am home for the holidays :)

terry08

Re: Dinner anyone?

I can't speak Spanish, hope the menu has an English version also. :grin:

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk 2

hungryhuntergirl

I am gonna practice my Spanish since I will need it and order for us lol!! Who knows what we gonna get!! My husband taught me some of the things he has learned but I don't think they would be appropriate to use lol!!

jbullard1

Staff member

Kim I wish I could be there with you. I am sure you can order "something" for everyone. Just do not say more hot!!!
I know I am a long way from where your family lives but You and Jon Have an open invitation to the Swamp Shack.
I'm sure J2, sonoraredneck and I could give yall a little entertainment ..

terry08

JB, this will be my first opportunity to meet some of the folks on Ms deer. From reading your posts, and viewing your pictures, you strike me as a ladies man. I will hug Kim's, neck and let you know how it feels.
Sherrie, will not be able to make it. So I can let my hair down and be the Redneck, that I am. Your loss is my gain. :grin:

hungryhuntergirl

Aww Jb!! One day we will head to the swamp shack for sure!! We might make it a hunting trip!! Lol at Terry!! Sorry rr, this thing just kinda unfolded over the past few days, if your plans change just let me know!!

terry08

JB, your right. I am a dog person, Kim & I both love Labs. So we should hit it off just fine. :grin:

terry08

On a serious note, I have missed every Ms Deer event, and have regretted it. But I will not let Kim, leave without meeting her. I hope everything works out for them in Texas, and one day they can return home to Mississippi.

terry08

And by the way, since I have never met any of you before. I won't know where to sit. Just look for the guy dressed in full camouflage, and holler, here we are.

hungryhuntergirl

Thanks terry, That means A lot to me!! I am sure we will be back eventually because most of our family is here. I plan to move back and get land to hunt on way out in the country lol!! I imagine a few years in houston will drive me to the country!!

terry08

It ain't happened yet RoadRanger. Monday night at 7:00 pm, El Sombrero, in Clinton. There will be pictures after the pow wow, if you want your picture on the local news, then be there for the meet & dinner.

RoadRanger

OH I thought it was last night.. Guess it would help if I actually read the full post BEFORE I asked questions lol

Latest posts