Good season so far.

Jhlawson80

Well I have had a good season this year so far. Killed a 130 inch 8 point in Missouri and a 140 inch 10 point in Indiana. The Indiana deer was my first buck in the snow. It was brutally cold in Missouri and Indiana. 13 degrees when I kill in MO and 9 degrees that morning in Indiana. Had a blast and headed back to Missouri for late season with Chad and my wife at the end of December. Hopefully we can lay 3 more good ones down.

Attachments

jv

Sounds like a great season so far and hope the late season hunt is a successful hunt as well.
I haven’t been in the woods the first day yet and looks like I won’t make it again this year.

flipper

Congratulations! I should say you definitely are having a great season!!! Is that blood on the second buck’s belly? It sure looks like a spot of brown fur, which would be unusual. Nice bucks! Good luck with the rest of your season!

Jhlawson80

Yeah I had to gut him, I had to drag him about 800 yards through 4 oak ridges. He needed to loose some weight kinda like the guy dragging him lol. I was by myself and didn’t have a cart or any help. It was fun and much needed exercise.

bigsteve

Good ones I have to call on the yahama when I get one down don't even try to move them congrats to you and chad

flipper

My husband used to have to drag them out for us. Then we surprised each other with a couple of 4 wheelers for Christmas. Now I hoist them up on a tree limb and let them down in the back of the Mule. I did pull one out with an old horse once. That was amusing.

Jhlawson80

I’ll have one of those bikes next year. Everybody I hunt with in the Midwest have them and they are handy and can pull a deer out on a cart.

Latest posts