Good season so far.

Jhlawson80

Well I have had a good season this year so far. Killed a 130 inch 8 point in Missouri and a 140 inch 10 point in Indiana. The Indiana deer was my first buck in the snow. It was brutally cold in Missouri and Indiana. 13 degrees when I kill in MO and 9 degrees that morning in Indiana. Had a blast and headed back to Missouri for late season with Chad and my wife at the end of December. Hopefully we can lay 3 more good ones down.

Attachments

jv

Sounds like a great season so far and hope the late season hunt is a successful hunt as well.
I haven’t been in the woods the first day yet and looks like I won’t make it again this year.

flipper

Congratulations! I should say you definitely are having a great season!!! Is that blood on the second buck’s belly? It sure looks like a spot of brown fur, which would be unusual. Nice bucks! Good luck with the rest of your season!

Jhlawson80

Yeah I had to gut him, I had to drag him about 800 yards through 4 oak ridges. He needed to loose some weight kinda like the guy dragging him lol. I was by myself and didn’t have a cart or any help. It was fun and much needed exercise.

flipper

My husband used to have to drag them out for us. Then we surprised each other with a couple of 4 wheelers for Christmas. Now I hoist them up on a tree limb and let them down in the back of the Mule. I did pull one out with an old horse once. That was amusing.

Latest posts