Habitat work

huntall

Anyone done any habitat work or any kind of preparation on stands or plots and stiff since last season closed.
My health with my circulation problems , many blood clots over the years and lymphedema in my legs keeps me from doing much of anything. I like being around all of it but now my kids are old enough and it gives them pride of accomplishment after bushhogg ing or taking over the part of working on stands and such.
They say my 2 farms actually feels
Like theirs now.
I tell them that the properties are theirs already in my mind

LadyHunter

Staff member
I planted some summer crops, but other than that, haven't done a lot. Two of leased properties have had timber harvest, one is done, and the other they moved out without finishing. I figure they will be back about October 1. I just don't seem to get as much done these days.

jv

We had a broad meeting last week and voted on how much wheat we needed to plant and which one to do the most work on so we should be getting started planting next week. We have a rule on our club that no corn feeders are allowed but since we are in the CWD area we can’t put out corn or mineral blocks anyway.

Latest posts