Hatfield and McCoys .....

mag shooter

on the History channel @ 8:00 tonight . Don't know how historically correct it will be but should be entertaining !

leepurvis

same here. I'm recording it and hope it's gonna be good. I've like Kevin Costner's westerns so hopefully this will be close enough to be good.

gtk

Staff member
I thought it would be something I could watch with the youn'un.. Nope.... Why do these people take what would be a pretty decent show, and have to throw a bunch of GD's in it ? :evil:

mt

gtk":3mp3dvge said:
I thought it would be something I could watch with the youn'un.. Nope.... Why do these people take what would be a pretty decent show, and have to throw a bunch of GD's in it ? :evil:

Really not much on theses days that any of us should be watching, much less our young'ins. :(

huntall

gtk":2ghxz0hd said:
Same here! We had it on for about the first five
minutes and had to turn the channel! My boys
was looking forward to watching it with me and the
wife! We just watched something else. :bash:

gtk

Staff member
The show is supposed to be pretty historically accurate as to what happened between the families.

ufgators68

gtk":m4xs6t1o said:
The show is supposed to be pretty historically accurate as to what happened between the families.

This post ought to answer your earlier question. These were rough people, I seriously doubt their language was any better than what is being broadcast.

Todd Macko

Their language was probably signifigantly worse. We tend to think of our American ancestors in the same light in which they were portrayed on TV in the 1st half of this century. I set the DVR to record all 3 episodes. Haven't seen the 2nd yet but looking forward to it.

gtk

Staff member
Last nights show was good.. Looking forward to the show tonight.

gtk

Staff member
I've seen the series offered for sale during the commercials ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbara Zietchick