Honda Pioneer

Rancher

Anyone have a 2019-2021 (or any year) 1000-5 Honda Pioneer? What’s y’all opinion on it? How’s the comfort of the ride? Does the roll bar get in the way when utilizing the bed?

I’m looking at getting one soon and just wondering how everyone likes it.

stickers

I have a 2017 model but mine is the 3 seater. I needed the full time bed way more than a backseat. Mine rides great and more than ample hp. I have had no mechanical issues thus far.

11buck

I have a 2020 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, I recently had Polaris 900 crew. I prefer the pioneer, it has more power and torque, no drivetrain noise and clunking trans like the ranger. I currently have full roof but removing back half of roll cage and installing regular roof for deer season.

Rancher

I have a 2020 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, I recently had Polaris 900 crew. I prefer the pioneer, it has more power and torque, no drivetrain noise and clunking trans like the ranger. I currently have full roof but removing back half of roll cage and installing regular roof for deer season.

Thats the same bike I’m looking for.

How’s the comfort of the ride in the 1000-5? I’ve been in a regular 700 and the ride seemed a lil stiff.

glenn

Thats the same bike I’m looking for.

How’s the comfort of the ride in the 1000-5? I’ve been in a regular 700 and the ride seemed a lil stiff.

My son also had a 700 and went to the 2019, 1000-5 earlier this summer. It’s very comfortable to me, but is still a little stiff. The power steering makes it soooo much more pleasant to drive than the 700. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

2thDK

I plan to buy the 1000-5 but take the back cage off. I also need access to the bed for hunting season, but with kiddos getting bigger I wanted to have the extra seats for future use.

glenn

The seats easily fold down to give you a good solid bed. You don’t give up one for the other. The cage is a little more time consuming, but it’s no problem to get off either

11buck

Its very comfortable, its also very quiet. the torque takes some getting use too,you will get whiplash if not careful. I like the transmission a lot,especially when towing its like nothings back there. It seems to go in the mud better than my Ranger 800xp and Ranger 900xp crew.The power steering is far better compared to the Polaris and Yamaha Viking. The Viking would be my second pick , I owed a 2015 and loved that machine.

Dewitt

I have a 2020 and a 2016 Both of them are the 5 seater and I have never had one problem out of them. If you get it go to FB and join the P1000 forum and you will get a lot of great info.

Latest posts