How’s bow season treating everyone

Rancher

I was fortunate enough to take a small 8pt opening evening and I haven’t made a hunt since. How’s everyone else season going?

Looks like cooler temps for this weekend into next week so I assume more fellas will be hunting.

huvrman

Congratulations Rancher! Any deer with a bow is an accomplishment! Unfortunately I haven't been in the woods one time. Season here in TN opened 3 weeks ago and by now I'd be getting sick of going out. But I just haven't had he urge this year. I've been working on a hunting cabin in MS every other week, so I think my mind is focused on that rather than working my stands here. May also be the warmer Fall we've seen here. Also acorns everywhere and the deer could be anywhere. I did get this pic of a piebald the last time I was in MS. Hope I see her this winter.

Attachments

• STC_0049.JPG
    STC_0049.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 5
  • STC_0055.JPG
    STC_0055.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: jv

Rancher

Pretty cool pic!

I can’t wait for cooler weather! Maybe my wife and kids won’t make as much fun of me for having a camp fire while it’s 90 degrees out. lol

glenn

Congratulations on the 8 point Rancher. I won’t even try until gun season, but I hope everyone that wants to go gets a chance.

oh, and hit man, I hope you get a chance to get the piebald.

jv

Congratulations Rancher! Any deer with a bow is an accomplishment! Unfortunately I haven't been in the woods one time. Season here in TN opened 3 weeks ago and by now I'd be getting sick of going out. But I just haven't had he urge this year. I've been working on a hunting cabin in MS every other week, so I think my mind is focused on that rather than working my stands here. May also be the warmer Fall we've seen here. Also acorns everywhere and the deer could be anywhere. I did get this pic of a piebald the last time I was in MS. Hope I see her this winter.
Good luck with the piebald

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmyG662