Howdy y’all!

downrangedude

downrangedude here, a quirky and not-so-cool but cool sports enthusiast. Loves to hunt, fish, snowboard and camp more than hamburgers. I am yet another outdoor guy from Texas who loves to brag all I know, and FYI I know a lot.

LadyHunter

Staff member
Well let me be the first to welcome you to this great site. We welcome new voices. Join in and tell us what you may or may not know. I am a woman that loves the outdoors, hunts, camps, loves food, and has no filter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jbullard1

Staff member
Welcome Sir, You may find a lot of us have a great knowledge.
Like Me, Bullie, and a few others.
Hang around and you will increase your knowledge.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

flipper

Welcome to MS Deer. We are glad to have you here and want you to feel free to air your opinions. Speaking of air, you will soon see that there is plenty of hot air around here.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullie

downrangedude":3q1ev5jv said:
downrangedude here, a quirky and not-so-cool but cool sports enthusiast. Loves to hunt, fish, snowboard and camp more than hamburgers. I am yet another outdoor guy from Texas who loves to brag all I know, and FYI I know a lot.

:roll:

Smacko

Staff member
Bullie":bwy1rtj6 said:
downrangedude":bwy1rtj6 said:

:roll:

:W: :W: :rotflol: :rotflol:

gtk

Staff member
downrangedude":1lh0zv4h said:
Welcome downrangedude. Stick around, and converse with Bullie. He is the current know-it-all around here :thumbsup:

Bullie

gtk":2zfn4twz said:
downrangedude":2zfn4twz said:
Welcome downrangedude. Stick around, and converse with Bullie. He is the current know-it-all around here :thumbsup:
Well, I am the resident expert on all things squirrel and most things else.

Latest posts