Im back

bigsteve

Haven't been on in a while haven't hunted much with the heat in bow season and the cold in Nov did manage a small buck in bow season and 2 does opening day of gun season will hunt some if it isn't too cold when I get cold it's all day trying to warm up y'all go bust them if I never kill another it has been a fantastic ride

flipper

Well, you know I am happy to have you back. Sounds like you’ve had a good season, even with less than ideal conditions. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

bigsteve

Haven't been on in a while haven't hunted much with the heat in bow season and the cold in Nov did manage a small buck in bow season and 2 does opening day of gun season will hunt some if it isn't too cold when I get cold it's all day trying to warm up y'all go bust them if I never kill another it has been a fantastic ride
2019 bow buck

Attachments

flipper

One thing is for sure......you’re not going to go hungry!!!! Nice!!!! Way to go Steve! I’m in the stand now. Have seen at least 5 bucks. Lots of chasing. Glad it’s not as windy today.

bigsteve

One thing is for sure......you’re not going to go hungry!!!! Nice!!!! Way to go Steve! I’m in the stand now. Have seen at least 5 bucks. Lots of chasing. Glad it’s not as windy today.
I kill a couple deer every year for 2 senior couples they love them

Latest posts