Lafayette back in CWD management zone, and Pontotoc out.

huvrman

Really sick and tired of the knee jerk response to CWD. Seems to be no method to the madness. And my favorite processor went out of business to boot. Almost not worth the effort to make the trip to hunt my family property.

Reactions: jv

jv

Really sick and tired of the knee jerk response to CWD. Seems to be no method to the madness. And my favorite processor went out of business to boot. Almost not worth the effort to make the trip to hunt my family property.
I know what you saying, the processor that i have used for many years closed his operation last year becaof the regulations that has changed.

huvrman

I know what you saying, the processor that i have used for many years closed his operation last year becaof the regulations that has changed.
I just looked closer at the rationale. Makes less sense now. Pontotoc County had a case, but since it was over three years ago, it has been taken off the list. Lafayette, which has never had a case, is still on the list. And of course, baiting is allowed in Counties outside the zone. What better way to encourage deer congregation and spread of cwd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbara Zietchick