Land hunting map apps

Huntnwork

So I have had onX for several years now and I don’t believe they have updated their maps or images in last three years for sure. I have cut over that has been cut since spring of 2018 and it still shows beautiful hardwood bottom tree tops on the map. I’m always looking for and at land and it’s just deceiving when I look on there and see woods and when I show up it’s two year old planted pines. Just wondering if any of the other apps have updated their maps lately.

thanks

jv

I think most of these places get there imaginary from other sources and just reuse them like google earth or government sources.
I haven’t seen any that up to date, like you said 3 to 5 years old or longer.

Country boy

So I have had onX for several years now and I don’t believe they have updated their maps or images in last three years for sure. I have cut over that has been cut since spring of 2018 and it still shows beautiful hardwood bottom tree tops on the map. I’m always looking for and at land and it’s just deceiving when I look on there and see woods and when I show up it’s two year old planted pines. Just wondering if any of the other apps have updated their maps lately.

thanks
I wonder if HuntStand updates any better