Logging in.......

jv

Why is it so hard to stay logged in to the site. It used to be that if you logged in and marked the stay logged in box it would keep up logged in but now if you visit several times a day you still have to log in every time it gets to be a pain in the but and then you have to work around the pop up about getting notifications on Facebook.

Nogocyclist

I don't have that problem. It is likely to be your browser settings instead of this site's settings.

The only thing that could cause that problem I can think of is if your browser is set to delete cookies when closed. If you have enabled that with your browser, go to your settings and make this site an exception. How to do that varies from browser to browser, so you may need to do a search to find the instructions of how to do that for the browser you are using.

Reactions: jv

jv

I don't have that problem. It is likely to be your browser settings instead of this site's settings.

The only thing that could cause that problem I can think of is if your browser is set to delete cookies when closed. If you have enabled that with your browser, go to your settings and make this site an exception. How to do that varies from browser to browser, so you may need to do a search to find the instructions of how to do that for the browser you are using.
90% of the time I’m using my iPad but never had this problem in the past
The other times I use my android phone and maybe once in a blue moon I us my laptop
But I will check into the cookie thing .....I do love Oreo’s with a cold glass of milk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huvrman