MSDEER

gtk

Staff member
Just wanted to let you regulars know, it's "in the works" to get Msdeer a knew owner.

As you know, Facebook has killed the forums like msdeer, and with my work, I just don't have the time to keep this site updated as it needs to be.

The person that's wanting msdeer, promises to keep it the same, but try to build the audience up again.

I want to thank you all for the camaraderie. If this deal goes thru, it should be a benefit.

Thx

Greg

LadyHunter

Staff member
We are going to need sites like msdeer again, because FB intends to do away with all hunting groups. We sure are going to miss your leadership, though I understand. Hopefully everything will work out good with the new owner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jbullard1

Staff member
Good luck Greg, It has been a pleasure getting to know you. Hope the new owner is as nice as you have been.

jv

The regulars will do our best to see that the new owner is welcome and help build the forum back up.
We all gojng to miss your leadership Greg and hope you stay on as a member.

flipper

Thank you for all you've done Greg and best wishes for all the future holds for you. I agree with Lady Hunter in that FB will eventually lose it's hunting audience with restrictions they impose, so MS Deer will grow once again. I just hope there are plenty of folks out there who are respectful enough to be members here.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all!

I've updated the software - and working on the tapatalk transfer.

We have added a secure connection to the website. My hope is to add a gallery back shortly, along with the bragging board.

gtk

Staff member
Looks good :) I like the clean look and layout.

Are you going to use msdeer.com or msdeer.net for the forum? Msdeer.com didn't have a forum, it pointed to msdeer.net Currently people are used to http://www.msdeer.net/forum/ , so if your going to use this site (.com) you need to either do a redirect from msdeer.net

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good :) I like the clean look and layout.

Are you going to use msdeer.com or msdeer.net for the forum? Msdeer.com didn't have a forum, it pointed to msdeer.net Currently people are used to http://www.msdeer.net/forum/ , so if your going to use this site (.com) you need to either do a redirect from msdeer.net
Thanks - I'm working on that right now.

LadyHunter

Staff member
I had a few moments of panic when I couldn't find the site, then I had to find my log in. Congratulations on acquiring the best website, with the best questionable group of members.

jv

Blackbeard we glad to have you on board and glad to see the forum back up and running.
Nice looking layout. I hope everyone starts to posting again now that hunting season is getting near.

LadyHunter

Staff member
I was brutally kick out of admin without any notice or anything so good riddance
I wondered about that, I don't see anything that says anyone is a moderator, or staff. I've been a moderator a long time.... But.... New owner new rules I guess.

Latest posts