MSDEER

brewer03

gtk it has been a really fun ride with you as the captain even tho I haven't been on much lately I still check in hope the best for you and the new owner

FireCloud

I was brutally kick out of admin without any notice or anything so good riddance

I hope whoever kicked you out as admin kicked you in the butt when they threw you out the door! You bullied me and others by abusing your admin privileges to the point where you ran good folks like me that strongly supported MSDeer off the forum. Greg backed you up every time you threw your weight around. Essentially, he virtually left the running of the forum to you due to his own busy life and you ran people off to the point of running the site into the ground.

A change in ownership and admins is EXACTLY what MSDeer needs!

jbullard1

Staff member
I hope whoever kicked you out as admin kicked you in the butt when they threw you out the door! You bullied me and others by abusing your admin privileges to the point where you ran good folks like me that strongly supported MSDeer off the forum. Greg backed you up every time you threw your weight around. Essentially, he virtually left the running of the forum to you due to his own busy life and you ran people off to the point of running the site into the ground.

Sounds like you may be a little mad about things.

jv

The best thing for the forum is that everyone just put the things in the past back in the past and start a new and build this site back up to where it once was or better. At one time we had a great forum and everyone got alone together.

Last edited:

LadyHunter

Staff member
It might help if those that follow the FB page share the post there about the new forum. I know a lot of regulars are not here yet. And like Blackbeard said, the newsletter should help.

Bullie

Man! I have missed FireCloud. He has terrible recall when hunting stories are involved. It's like he was on a totally different trip.

Latest posts