New Here. Saying Hello

Rancher

Not terribly far from where I hunt. Good deer around there and close to public land also.

I live in LA but hunt MS. I to will live in MS one day........I hope! haha

Just Plain Tim

Not terribly far from where I hunt. Good deer around there and close to public land also.

I live in LA but hunt MS. I to will live in MS one day........I hope! haha
I've family ALL throughout the South. MS is my main choice but we're spread out, both sides. MS just feels like home.

glenn

I live in Natchez and it would be great to have another member in the area. There is definitely some good hunting around, but finding the right place is tough. With you having family in the area I’m sure they can help you out. if not, I may be able to point you in the right direction. Welcome aboard!

Just Plain Tim

I live in Natchez and it would be great to have another member in the area. There is definitely some good hunting around, but finding the right place is tough. With you having family in the area I’m sure they can help you out. if not, I may be able to point you in the right direction. Welcome aboard!
I miss the area. Most of my family is from the Bude area, but both sides have spread out quite a bit. Been nostalgic lately wondering if that little catfish shack by the railroad tracks is still open. Old couple would pay the kids to go get catfish, then fry it up with hushpuppies and sell it wrapped in newspaper in brown paper bags. Beautiful times.

Latest posts