new - kind of

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
We are happy to have you!

Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to in the last decade :)

Turkeysniper

Well, its kind of sad really, but not too far off from what happened to a ton of others in the state - I was in construction back then - the economy fell apart - lost the business, house, everything but family and faith. I actually spent my last year in the lease I was in trying to feed my family...but even that kind of went away due to not being able to pay for it. At any rate, I tried getting back into another place a few years ago but it was a bust. Im in a good place now though with club land in NE MS - really good people that share the same values that I have. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Shoot - when I got out of it back then, crossbows weren't legal to hunt with I don't think. That will tell you how long ago it was..//

jv

Glad to have you join us back Turkeysniper, I figure by your screen name that you might do a little turkey hunting ...that has always been my love but because of health reasons I don’t chase them birds much anymore.

Turkeysniper

Glad to have you join us back Turkeysniper, I figure by your screen name that you might do a little turkey hunting ...that has always been my love but because of health reasons I don’t chase them birds much anymore.
I love it - I cant tell you how many times I have sat in the woods with just my calls - no gun at all - just trying to see if I can get them to talk to me. Doesnt get much more relaxing than that IMO. I like going on hunts with friends and calling them in. Good times.

Reactions: jv

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huvrman