No bucks

chadbragg

I'm the complete opposite. We are over ran with bucks. Every property I have have has multiple. Hoping it's a great season and they don't disappear!

Turkeysniper

I have been getting nothing but bucks on my cameras - very few does. They all appear to be over 2 years old . One is a big nasty looking 10 point. Of course they will be gone by this weekend..//

flipper

I have been getting nothing but bucks on my cameras - very few does. They all appear to be over 2 years old . One is a big nasty looking 10 point. Of course they will be gone by this weekend..//
Welcome turkeysniper!!!! Glad you’re seeing bucks. They won’t all leave. Not this soon for anyhow. I am starting to see a few bucks now. They’re just staying across the creek.

glenn

Turkeysniper, don't feel sorry for Flipper. Come gun season, she will hurt everyone's feelings like she does every year. Go back and look at some of her past kills.

flipper

Turkeysniper, don't feel sorry for Flipper. Come gun season, she will hurt everyone's feelings like she does every year. Go back and look at some of her past kills.
I’m blushin’ Glenn..... I think this year is different. I’m going to be super selective, but it may be a dry year for me.

Latest posts