North Korea to fire on Hawaii

Rajun cajun

Well I hope they miss Hawaii and hit california!

Not really, but we could definetly afford to lose the LEFT Coast more than we could Hawaii!

Smacko

Staff member
Just a little news I've heard:

North Korea ship has left Korea...

There are several US subs and ships in route to unspecified areas.

It's a wait and see what happens deal...

Please pray for the safety of all US service men and women.

This makes me neverous as heck.

gtk

Staff member
Smacko":5eps4iie said:
Please pray for the safety of all US service men and women.

This makes me neverous as heck.
Yep ! Our forces are stretched far & wide in this era.. They don't need another front to be fighting.. :(

Rajun cajun

Prayers sent........

Someone needs to tell the "Little General Defacto" about history.....

Japan hit Hawaii, and they discovered they had awakened a sleeping giant.

However, the poeple of this country today, in general, are far less the calibre of people our parents were.

cwilson

They have GOT to know they would loose. So i can't figure out what they are playing for. What would they gain out of getting us involved in a war with them? or are they just plain nuts? We could LEVEL North Korea in a week's worth of air strikes... Or we could do it in an instant with a single nuclear strike. So they are playing some kind of game i just can't figure out what it is yet...

gtk

Staff member
cwilson":dbvdle0j said:
They have GOT to know they would loose. So i can't figure out what they are playing for. What would they gain out of getting us involved in a war with them? or are they just plain nuts? We could LEVEL North Korea in a week's worth of air strikes... Or we could do it in an instant with a single nuclear strike. So they are playing some kind of game i just can't figure out what it is yet...
No, they probably don't know they would loose. With the USA on so many fronts (Iraq/Afghanistan) our troops are spread far & wide. Plus, they probably realize our bleeding hear liberal gvt would in no way go in and wipe out something like we did in WWII.. Thats what needs to be done in IRAQ and Afghanistan...

Isn't China big buds with North Korea too ?

Latest posts