proud papa...Updated with videos and pic

terry08

Re: proud papa

That's fantastic Many Congrats To The Young Man :grin::grin::grin:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Bullie

Re: proud papa

I am gonna try to get these videos in order... they were kinda broken up. Dalton was competing for the Choong Sil Taekwondo National Championship Federation (CTF) today. He won the United States Taewondo League (USTL) Nat'l Championship in Philadelphia, PA and the World Taekwondo Alliance (WTA) Championship this past summer. Dalton is a 16 and a 2nd Degree Black Belt. He won the Forms/Patterns portion of the championship prior to the sparring. The young man Dalton sparred in the final match has won the CTF Nat'l Championship for the past 4 years running. This is the only match he has lost this year. He has some fast hands.

The top 3 ranked kids face each other in the championship division. There would have been a fourth but he had to withdraw due to a concussion he suffered during training. They have a forms competion and then fight 2-2minute rounds. The winner of forms fights the winner of sparring for the National Championship. Dalton won forms and TJ won sparring. But, Dalton turned it around in the end.

1st round

Dalton twisted his ankle a little and they stopped time.

Conclusion of the 1st round

2nd Round

The timekeeper didn't start time. Confused them for a minute. But they got it going again.

The award ceremony. You can tell Dalton had his fan club there.

I am so proud of this kid. He trains almost every day and teaches kids taekwondo 3 nights a week. He's a good kid and I sure am proud God gave him to us.

He sure was sweaty and nasty at the end of it though.

2012-11-10113458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullie

Thanks guys. I couldn't be any more proud of him. He has fought hard this year to get where he is.

I had to share this pic from the video. It happens so fast it is hard to catch on the video. He had some serious air here.

dalton-2.png

Latest posts