Right rifle scope

LeonRich

I joined this group in hope that I could get some correspondence on issues I may have. I would like any suggestions on purchasing a new rifle scope. 90% of my shots are under 100 yds. All the scope I have reviewed are “long range” . I really would like to spent under 1k. I see a lot of reviews for Vortex. Any suggestions ?? I shoot a 7 mag

jv

The Vortex diamond back 4-12x40 and the Crossfire II 3-9x40 both are good scopes but of course I have always been a Nikon person and own several of them but they are not in the scope business anymore so the next scope I do buy I will be looking at the Vortex real close

LeonRich

I joined this group in hope that I could get some correspondence on issues I may have. I would like any suggestions on purchasing a new rifle scope. 90% of my shots are under 100 yds. All the scope I have reviewed are “long range” . I really would like to spent under 1k. I see a lot of reviews for Vortex. Any suggestions ?? I shoot a 7 mag
Thx I have a 35 Whelan that I just bought aCrossfire for. I’ve read reviews for the Vortex. Kind of concerned that it’s constructed out of the US.

Latest posts