Spypoint

dustygoodson

anyone mess with the Spypoint cams i order me a spypoint link evo verizon cellular trail camera yesterday going give it a try never had a cellular cam

dustygoodson

Well some folks spend money on beer and so on I don't drink smoke I enjoy checking cam and I don't get to check my cams like I would want to so 15 a month on pics is ok with me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dustygoodson

dustygoodson":2i65kixd said:
dustygoodson":2i65kixd said:
got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
First pic

First buck pic

glenn

If I had good enough cell service at the camp to be able to send pictures, I would definitely try one. Many places you can’t even send a text, much less a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyHunter

Staff member
I agree that's one of the those things that could fast become addictive! I like checking cams and seeing what is out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dustygoodson

dustygoodson":3p58wze0 said:
got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
First pic

First buck pic

dustygoodson

LadyHunter":3q9v6wmo said:
I agree that's one of the those things that could fast become addictive! I like checking cams and seeing what is out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
me to this thing is fun never know what your next pic is going to be

dustygoodson

glenn":1wufcj9b said:
If I had good enough cell service at the camp to be able to send pictures, I would definitely try one. Many places you can’t even send a text, much less a picture.

they got a at&t and verizon one i have a verizon phone
so i knew it has 2 to 3 bars where i hunt so got it and the cam picks up 5 so it picks up better than the phone you could order one from walmart try it if didn't work return it

dustygoodson

dustygoodson":2etboxhw said:
glenn":2etboxhw said:

they got a at&t and verizon one i have a verizon phone
so i knew it has 2 to 3 bars where i hunt so got it and the cam picks up 5 so it picks up better than the phone you could order one from walmart try it if didn't work return it
First fawn I have got on cam

chadbragg

It's expensive and not for every situation, but there's something to be said about laying in bed checking trail cameras in Kentucky and Missouri. I don't have any here local, but as the cams and plans keep dropping I will soon start replacing regular cams here local. Keeps pressure down and it's down right cool!

Got this one this morning

dustygoodson

chadbragg":1rlman53 said:
It's expensive and not for every situation, but there's something to be said about laying in bed checking trail cameras in Kentucky and Missouri. I don't have any here local, but as the cams and plans keep dropping I will soon start replacing regular cams here local. Keeps pressure down and it's down right cool!

:ylsuper: i had Energizer Alkaline Batteries in mine they didn't last about 10 days took 450 pics i didn't read what battery to use in the cam it say to use lithium so i put Energizer Ultimate lithium in it saturday it's done took 350 pics still on 100%

dustygoodson

dustygoodson":3vkiucoy said:
chadbragg":3vkiucoy said:

:ylsuper: i had Energizer Alkaline Batteries in mine they didn't last about 10 days took 450 pics i didn't read what battery to use in the cam it say to use lithium so i put Energizer Ultimate lithium in it saturday it's done took 350 pics still on 100%

Latest posts