Spypoint

Surveyorshawn

Dusty, do you have the AT&T version or the Verison one? I got the SpyPoint mini, but didn't check what version it was and it turned out to be the AT&T one. I can't get a signal at all, but I put it on the same tree as another good camera I have when I was testing it and the trigger was much better, giving me pics when the other camera didn't sense anything, and the pics were much better, so I'm keeping it anyway. I'm just wondering if it is worth it to try the Verison version...

dustygoodson

Dusty, do you have the AT&T version or the Verison one? I got the SpyPoint mini, but didn't check what version it was and it turned out to be the AT&T one. I can't get a signal at all, but I put it on the same tree as another good camera I have when I was testing it and the trigger was much better, giving me pics when the other camera didn't sense anything, and the pics were much better, so I'm keeping it anyway. I'm just wondering if it is worth it to try the Verison version...
i have the version link evo one im sure you can take the at&t one back or contact spypoint they will work with you im sure i love mine just need a few more of them

Latest posts