Spypoint

glenn

I got one of the SPYPOINT link micros For Christmas and have enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is the battery life. On a set of batteries I get about 800 pictures before it is dead. Over the last 2 weeks I have gone through 2 sets and several days of that they were dead.

I got a 12 volt solar battery and charger combo for Father’s Day and hopefully I can get it set up soon and that will do the trick. Anyone else have battery issues?

dustygoodson

I got one of the SPYPOINT link micros For Christmas and have enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is the battery life. On a set of batteries I get about 800 pictures before it is dead. Over the last 2 weeks I have gone through 2 sets and several days of that they were dead.

I got a 12 volt solar battery and charger combo for Father’s Day and hopefully I can get it set up soon and that will do the trick. Anyone else have battery issues?
i run aa energizer ultimate lithium they last 3weeks to month on 3 min 2 pics each detection i have a 12 volt setup my brother made we found on youtube and i just bought a hme solar 12 volt not put it out yet here a link to it
i get 2 to 5 months out it just how ever many pics you get

glenn

Update on the 12 volt with the solar charger. I put it out and got almost 2 weeks before it basically died. However, basically no sunlight gets to the ground where I have it, so it doesn’t get to charge much. Plus, I got lots of pictures so I can live with that. I put a set of AA’s in while I brought it home to charge. I will say it’s a lot of fun being able to know what’s happening in real time.

dustygoodson

Update on the 12 volt with the solar charger. I put it out and got almost 2 weeks before it basically died. However, basically no sunlight gets to the ground where I have it, so it doesn’t get to charge much. Plus, I got lots of pictures so I can live with that. I put a set of AA’s in while I brought it home to charge. I will say it’s a lot of fun being able to know what’s happening in real time.
yea it got have sunlight i still haven't put my solar out going wait end this month where it going be sunlight will get to hit it hope it does good for me

Latest posts