Spypoint

glenn

I got one of the SPYPOINT link micros For Christmas and have enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is the battery life. On a set of batteries I get about 800 pictures before it is dead. Over the last 2 weeks I have gone through 2 sets and several days of that they were dead.

I got a 12 volt solar battery and charger combo for Father’s Day and hopefully I can get it set up soon and that will do the trick. Anyone else have battery issues?

dustygoodson

I got one of the SPYPOINT link micros For Christmas and have enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is the battery life. On a set of batteries I get about 800 pictures before it is dead. Over the last 2 weeks I have gone through 2 sets and several days of that they were dead.

I got a 12 volt solar battery and charger combo for Father’s Day and hopefully I can get it set up soon and that will do the trick. Anyone else have battery issues?
i run aa energizer ultimate lithium they last 3weeks to month on 3 min 2 pics each detection i have a 12 volt setup my brother made we found on youtube and i just bought a hme solar 12 volt not put it out yet here a link to it
i get 2 to 5 months out it just how ever many pics you get

Latest posts