Still getting some unwanted emails

jv

Just got another one today from Auriris 473 a new member wanting free sex chat and gave a phone #
Said her name was Emily
I think it’s time to forget about this place if this is the best that can be.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
the spammers are constantly trying after changes I make. I’ve stopped and will moderate all new users. Also looking at ways to ensure previous IPs and users are not spammers. We already block folks from outside the country but with VPNs it makes it pointless.

Reactions: jv

jv

the spammers are constantly trying after changes I make. I’ve stopped and will moderate all new users. Also looking at ways to ensure previous IPs and users are not spammers. We already block folks from outside the country but with VPNs it makes it pointless.
Several years ago when I was a mod on a couple of forums we got started making the new apps to answer a couple of questions before they were approved but still that won’t stop all the scanners
I have been hoping that the site would pick up since hunting season was getting near.

glenn

I admit I used to check the site every time I got a chance, but over the last couple of years the slower it got, the less I checked in. I am trying to do better.

Rancher

Just got another one today from Auriris 473 a new member wanting free sex chat and gave a phone #
Said her name was Emily
Would you happen to have emly’s # by any chance?!?!?! Asking for a friend! lol

Been stuck dealing with Ida damage last couple weeks, once things settle down I hope to contribute a lil more.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Would you happen to have emly’s # by any chance?!?!?! Asking for a friend! lol

Been stuck dealing with Ida damage last couple weeks, once things settle down I hope to contribute a lil more.
Hope things are getting better for you, and damage can be repaired easily.

Rancher

We came out a lot better than some in our area. We just have shingle damage and fence damage while the wife’s family has homes that flooded. We went 16 days on generator due to amount of power lines/poles that were down.

huvrman

Said her name was Emily
She hit me up as well.

• Sad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmyG662