Team 7

ree_countrygirl

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: cant see one!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: dad goes one day and sees one, i go the next and see nothing, he goes the next and sees a good one..... :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: school is getting in the way. i'll be in the woods all weekend tho!!!!!!!

LazyGhost

I think Brewer must have dropped off the planet. :W: I believe he was having a good season though. He probably has a few bucks in the freezer and is waiting for the last minute to post em. :D

brewer03

I aint got a buck yet LG but I aint gave up either have been in the woods before work everyday since New years and any afternoons I can sneak away.... I have seen a ton of 2.5 yr old bucks but no shooters within range but I still gots another week,,,,

ree_countrygirl

still cant see a dang thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hunted all weekend and saw 2 does and a spike and where i was all three times i should have seen a mount worthy deer this time of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im paying for my good yr last yr.... sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!

Smacko

Staff member
ree_countrygirl":1fc04815 said:
still cant see a dang thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hunted all weekend and saw 2 does and a spike and where i was all three times i should have seen a mount worthy deer this time of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im paying for my good yr last yr.... sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!

and I invited you to my camp but got stood up every time...

ree_countrygirl

school and work and family and everything else got in the way this yr smacko... sorry... i honestly think this has been the busiest yr of my life. part of growing up i guess

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huvrman