Thinking about a new 4wheeler

jv

Went yesterday and looked at the new Honda's and going either today or tomorrow and that a look at the Trackers. Places I hunt a side by side would be hard to get around on and pretty much useless.

flipper

Back in the 80’s my husband and I did all our hunting on foot. I was just learning and he had to drag any deer we killed back to the truck. Well I decided I would get him a 4 wheeler for Christmas. Funny thing, he decided he would get me one! We had kept our checking accounts separate when we got married, so neither of us knew what the other was doing. In fact, I even went to a different dealership (Grenada) because a friend’s sister owned it and gave me a great deal. Needless to say, it was a really fun Christmas! We still have the Honda, but I have a Mule now.

chadbragg

I love my new Polaris sportsman. I know everyone has their opinion but Polaris is the only way I would go. Most places have the 450 marked down to $3900 ATM.

jv

Well I made my decision yesterday and went with the Tracker 700 atv. It has plenty of power to get me where I want to get to and back out again plus a big bonus to me it has power steering since I’m still working on getting my strength built back up.

jv

Who makes the Tracker? I am so out of the loop.
Bass Pro made a deal with Textron to manufacture a line of ATV's and UTV's called Tracker off road.
Textron also makes the Arctic Cat and at one time made the Polaris ATV's but I don't know if the still make the Polaris but I think they still do.

Turkeysniper

I have to get one too I guess - I have a 2005 Rincon 650 that has been in the barn for about a decade. It was running when I put it in there. I might be able to get it running again I guess - Rats have been living in it I think.

jv

I have to get one too I guess - I have a 2005 Rincon 650 that has been in the barn for about a decade. It was running when I put it in there. I might be able to get it running again I guess - Rats have been living in it I think.
I got my old one running again yesterday, had to drain all the gas out of the tank and carburetor and them clean it out. First time the Yamaha had been cranked in almost two years.

Last edited:

huntall

thats nice jv....I have never heard ot that brand 4wheeler either.
Id love to get a 4x4 mule side by side to help me get around better.

Latest posts