This place still operable?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I will see about driving some traffic to it from the FB group.

We are here, and not going anywhere. Just need to remind folks of that.

Rancher

I will see about driving some traffic to it from the FB group.

We are here, and not going anywhere. Just need to remind folks of that.
Yeah I don’t have fakebook. It’s all good, sure once season gets closer traffic on site will pick up.

glenn

Yeah I don’t have fakebook. It’s all good, sure once season gets closer traffic on site will pick up.
I don’t do Facebook either. I used to enjoy the site, but when it got to where it was days between posts I guess I kind of lost interest. I’ll try to start doing better.

peewee

Just check this site to see if it was still alive. I am about tired of fb and all that comes hoopla that comes along with it. I enjoy forums alot more.

Rancher

Rancher, we have probably at least passed one another on the road at some point. I spent 10 years working in Fourchon and live in Adams co.
I know almost every crack on interstate 55 from Laplace to McComb. We take 98 west from there to Meadville.

Rancher

Just check this site to see if it was still alive. I am about tired of fb and all that comes hoopla that comes along with it. I enjoy forums alot more.

I hear ya peewee, I never did fakebook and don’t ever intend to. Even some of the other hunting forums I frequent have gotten outta hand.

glenn

I know almost every crack on interstate 55 from Laplace to McComb. We take 98 west from there to Meadville.
I took that route for a long time, but finally started going through Brookhaven. On a normal day it took a little longer, but it was worth it to avoid the aggravation of getting behind great great grandpa on 98.

Rancher

I took that route for a long time, but finally started going through Brookhaven. On a normal day it took a little longer, but it was worth it to avoid the aggravation of getting behind great great grandpa on 98.

Lol, I know what you mean. Sometimes I’ll take 570 thru smithdale to avoid gramps!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huvrman