Trying out a Moutrie Cell Camera this year

Surveyorshawn

I was in Walmart Saturday and they had one Moultrie WV-6000 sitting on the shelf for a pretty decent price so I bought it. So far it is taking great pics in a spot I couldn't get my Spypoint to get any signal at all in, so I'm pleased with it. I'm not replacing the Spypoint, just adding this one to my arsenal. I'll be putting the Spypoint back where I had it last year as I've started getting buck pics there with a regular trail camera. I've just got to get the Spypoint firmware update figured out.

glenn

Call SPYPOINT, they can straighten it out over the phone for you. I was having issues getting mine to send pictures, but after calling them from the woods by the camera thinking I would have to make changes, they fixed it and I didn’t have to touch a thing.

Surveyorshawn

The pictures are good but I don't like the app at all. It also takes a ton of pics on the lowest sensitivity setting. With the app, pics I've deleted keep showing back up again over and over. I got 2 more Spypoints since then, both Verizon. Of course I love them because I have been using Spypoint for a year now. I only owned 1 before, but we ran 9 last year in our club and I pretty much managed them. The Verizon ones are getting signals where I wasn't able to get them with the one I got last year, which was an AT&T one. I like the Spypoint app update a lot.

Latest posts