Two requests

deaner

First, prayers for traveling grace. I will be going to Odessa Texas Friday morning to speak at the Grand Lodge Session of Texas, IOOF. As soon as I return, (March 29th) I will have a Cardiac Ablation Procedure and hopefully correct the heart problem. The Doctor has promised I won't have to take the expensive drugs I am on now ($700. month). That really wrecked my budget last year. Many thanks.

Smacko

Staff member
Prayers sent and I'm working on a story for the hunt we did in memory of Paul just been busy, sick and ect ect..

deaner

Thank you all. I had a safe trip and a good time however, I got hit by a rock and cracked my windshield and my car developed a strange noise. Found out this morning it is the AC compressor going out! Seems like it is always something!

deaner

My procedure went well. It took seven hours for the Doc to do his thing. Iam home and have decided I really should try to act my age and take care of my health. My friends keep telling me I am no longer a 20 year old and can't expect my body to do the things it did then. I do believe I need t slow down a llittle but it is difficult. Thanks for all your prayers, they certainly did help.

Latest posts