yall keep bigsteve in your prayers

jv

flipper":3n3qfuym said:
Any word on this lately? Praying.
Flipper, the last I saw on Facebook is that she did have a heart attack...she had three blocked arteries, one 100% one 90% and one 80 % . They put in three stints and she is at home and doing fine.

flipper

I'm fine dealing with some health issues me and my wife hopefully we are on the rebound arthritis has all but crippled me can't walk far has limited my hunting to say the least
Wow! I have missed you and was worried about you and your wife! So glad to hear from you. I sure understand about the arthritis. I’ve got it too and it’s really affecting my hunting this year. Knees hurt. Back hurts. Shoulder hurts. I retired in June and have gone downhill since. Hang in there. I will too!

glenn

Both of you are going to have to suck it up and get in the woods. Without y’all hunting the deer population will get way out of control. Seriously though, I hope all of you start feeling better and get to enjoy what you love.

flipper

Both of you are going to have to suck it up and get in the woods. Without y’all hunting the deer population will get way out of control. Seriously though, I hope all of you start feeling better and get to enjoy what you love.
Oh it’s so good to hear from your ol’ sarcastic self:)! I feel better just reading your post! I will do what I have to in order to keep hunting. I love it too much to give up.

Latest posts